Welcome back to all locals and visitors!
We had developed a comprehensive plan for safely re-opening and safeguarding our guests, staff, and animals. With our opening, we will be following the guidelines of Monroe County, the City of Marathon, and the CDC.
Please see the following guidelines for the reopening of Aquarium Encounters.
- All guests and staff are always required to wear a face mask or face covering
- Additional barriers installed/areas closed to reduce potential touchpoints in certain locations
In addition, Aquarium Encounters is also doing the following to keep visitors safe:
- Capacity will be limited due to social distancing requirements
- If you can make reservations online or over the phone, this will minimize contact at the front entrance
- Established a one-way flow experience
- We have a new audio tour, if guests would like to take a tour at their own pace and stay with their own group. Hourly tours have been limited to no more than 10 guests.
- We will have limited space available for encounters for each time slot
- We have implemented a more aggressive cleaning and sanitizing schedule throughout the day
- We have new hand washing stations and hand sanitizers readily available.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation while we aim to keep our staff and our guests safe. If you have any questions or concerns, please call 305-407-3262 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see everyone soon!